Show us your inspiration!
Having fun in Pleasant Prairie? We are too! Share your Pleasant Prairie pics and show the world what inspires you about living in, or visiting the Village of Pleasant Prairie. To enter our first-ever photo contest and to win the chance to have your photo on the PPCVB website when the completed site launches, read on and complete the entry from below.
The deadline for the first-ever Photo Contest about your Pleasant Prairie inspiration is midnight, August 18, 2019. Submit your photo now!
Submitted photos may be used on the PPCVB website, social media pages and/or various publications to promote Pleasant Prairie to future visitors. Most importantly, your photo, should it win, will have a prime spot on the first PPCVB website when the fully developed site launches in early fall. But, as the famous saying goes that’s not all you’ll win.
- The winner also will receive 2 tickets to the Bristol Renaissance Faire to be redeemed in the 2019 season.
- The 2nd place photo will receive a RecPlex Day Pass.
- And the 3rd place winner will receive honorable mention.
- Your entry must be received by midnight, August 18, 2019
- Color photos are welcomed (and encouraged) to be submitted by everyone!
- Photos must be taken in the Village of Pleasant Prairie
- Your Pleasant Prairie inspiration photo can include scenery, people, pets, events taking place, recreation…the list goes on. If it inspires you, think of what it could do for others. Let’s show the world why they should visit Pleasant Prairie.
- You must complete an entry form when submitting your photo(s).
- All submissions become the property of the PPCVB and could be viewed in later publications or even on our website.
- When you submit your photo(s), you agree to all contest rules and regulations as defined.
- The winning photos will be selected based on creativity, quality, originality, responsiveness to the prompt and overall impact of the photo.
- Winning photo credit will be given on the PPCVB website when the winner is announced. Credit is not guaranteed for all uses of the image(s).
We’d hate not to be able to consider your submission – so take note:
- Be sure your photo doesn’t have watermarks, writing, or copyright notices.
- Your photo should be in good taste.
- Your photo should not include someone else’s intellectual property (such as intellectual property)
- Artistically altering the integrity of the photo through the use of filters or other techniques could mean that your photo doesn’t get considered. Let us see that ‘natural’ inspiration.
Special reserved rights for the PPCVB include:
- The ability to cancel or halt the contest at any time and without notice
- The PPCVB cannot be held responsible for inaccurate or incorrect information
- We reserve the right to crop photos for the ability to use it in more places.
- Winners will be selected based on photo content and quality.
- All decisions are final once the judges have selected the winners
Conditions of Entry
By entering this contest, you understand and agree that the Pleasant Prairie Convention & Visitors Bureau (PPCVB), anyone acting on behalf of the PPCVB, and the PPCVB’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent, where permitted by law.
Your entry into this contest represents and warrants that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the PPCVB. If it is claimed that the content of your entry infringements on any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the PPCVB from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which [your company name] may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
Questions or need some help finding your inspiration in the Village of Pleasant Prairie? Call 262.925.6745 or email email@example.com.