We know that the top concern on everyone's mind is COVID-19 - the Coronavirus. We encourage visitors and residents to enjoy our amenities, but also continue to take safety measures while doing so. Our attractions, restaurants, and accommodations are taking additional measures to ensure a clean, safe experience for everyone. Currently, the following safety mandates are in place throughout Kenosha County:
- Masks are mandatory at all Village-owned facilities, including the RecPlex.
- The City of Kenosha has extended its mask mandate to May 27, 2021. Their ordinance requires people to wear masks in any building that is open to the public, as well as while waiting for or riding public transportation, taxies, private car services, or ride-sharing vehicles.
We care about your welfare and want to be sure you are connecting with the best resources for up-to-date information. Travel safe, play it smart, and take a look at the following resources:
- Wisconsin Dept. of Health Services - Vaccinations available for new Occupation Groups 3/16/2021
- Kenosha County Information Center - COVID-19 and Kenosha County Vaccination Info.
- WI Gov. Ever's Emergency Order #3 Limiting Indoor Capacity 10/6/2020
- Wisconsin's #WeAreAllIn Initiative
- AdvocateAuroraHealth COVID-19 Resource Center
- Froedtert South COVID-19 Information
- 2-1-1 Kenosha County - Connect with non-profit and government services
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- FREE COVID Editable PDFs Designed by PPCVB
- Gov. Evers Invests Additional $100 Million in WI Small Businesses and Economic Stabilization 10/6/2020
- FAQ We’re All In Small Business Grant – Phase 2 10/7/20
- 2020 US Foods - Make It Now Resources
- No Permit Fee for Temporary Sign
- Best Practices for Reopening Kenosha County Businesses Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic 6/1/2020
- WI Supplier Network - PPE and Protective Equipment Suppliers
- VRHA/VRMA Vacation Rental Cleaning Guidelines for COVID-19 5/5/2020
- Paycheck Protection Program to Resume today 4/27/2020
- Find an SBA Lender in your community, SBA.gov
- Area Job Opportunities
- Small Business Administration
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Facebook: Small Business Grant Program
- FORBES: Small Business Relief Tracker
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Economic Injury Disaster Loan Assistance
- GALLUP: COVID-19 Has My Teams Working Remotely: A Guide for Leaders
- GALLUP: How To Manage The Lonliness and Isolation of Remote Workers
- GALLUP: How to Manage Remote Employees
During this time of adjustments in social events, work schedules, and travel, we encourage you to remember the many locally-owned businesses throughout our community and to continue supporting them even if you cannot visit them physically.