navigation arrow Back To Previous

Kenosha History Center

overview

(Current closed due to COVID-19) Founded in 1878 and located on Simmons Island in downtown Kenosha, the Kenosha History Center is dedicated to collecting and preserving Kenosha County's history through education, programs, and exhibits. With a gift shop, three exhibit galleries, archives, and Historical Society offices in the main building, and the fourth gallery, focused on maritime history, and located in the Southport Light Station, there is much to see and learn.

Map

Social Feeds

Share