Located in Prairie Springs Park, spring-fed Lake Andrea is part of the impressive athletic facilities at the Pleasant Prairie RecPlex. Open every summer, it’s a fun spot for sports on the water and on the beach.
- The beach at Lake Andrea opens at the beginning of June each year, and the season lasts through Labor Day.
- You're not required to have a RecPlex membership to swim Lake Andrea though membership does get you a discount. Your beach fee gives you access to the archery range, the windsurfing launch, and of course, the beach.
- During the season, Lake Andrea is open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekdays and 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekends.
- Hourly boat and board rentals are available through Froggy’s Landing.
- Indoor and outdoor event spaces are available for rent.
- Activities on land and water are available for visitors of all ages.
- The beach may close early on days with inclement weather or when the air temperature does not reach 70 degrees by 1 p.m. Be sure to contact the RecPlex front desk at 262-947-0437 or the beach line at 262-947-0704 for current status.