- Things To Do
- Six Flags Great America
- Mars Cheese Castle
- The Brat Stop
- Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlet Mall
- Prairie Ridge
- Lake Andrea
- Froggy's Landing
- Outdoor Activities
- Parks and Gardens
- Prairie Springs Park
- Chiwaukee Prairie
- Trails in Pleasant Prairie
- Pleasant Prairie Area Beaches
- Pineway Golf
- Pleasant Prairie RecPlex
- Big Oaks Golf Course
- Things To Do With Kids
- Winter in Pleasant Prairie
- Things to Do in the Spring and Summer in Pleasant Prairie
- Fall in Pleasant Prairie
- Trip Ideas
- Date Night in Pleasant Prairie
- Family Fun in Pleasant Prairie
- Bars,& Pub Fare in Pleasant Prairie
- Food Delivery, Curbside, & Takeout
- Coupons & Special Offers
Golfing Range, Rentals, Lessons, & More!
Pineway Golf and its 5,500 square foot grass tee area is always ready for your next practice session.
Located near the Village Supper Club, Ruffolo's Pizza, and Johnny'Z Pour House, this hidden gem is a true golfer's daytime getaway. Whether you're new to the game or have years of experience, there's always something to learn - and practice makes perfect! Pineway Golf is the perfect spot to unplug and connect with one of America's favorite pastimes!
Normal months of operation run from May - October.